Cpl are partnering with a global innovation leader in South Dublin who are looking for a brilliant, passionate and innovative QA Automation Engineer to join a new blockchain team as part of its global R&D team.
You will be a key member of a highly agile group and play a key role in building an exciting and innovative product and take it to global scale. This team will have a diverse focus in terms of variety of technology challenges and are driving hard to bring innovative industry solutions to market.
They're looking for an experienced professional with a firm knowledge of test automation, test harnesses, testing and quality practices and protocols as well as latest testing tools for client and server environments.
Day to day you will:
- Participate in requirements discussion, test planning, test data creation and execution of User Acceptance testing Plan
- Design and implement test automation scripts and configurable test harnesses
- Support the testing framework and testing efforts across all interfaces (Mobile Apps, Web based front end solutions, APIs, backend systems)
- Lead testing streams and participate in the testing, support, deployment and verification of projects
- Manage triage meetings, defects and test reports
- Monitor testing progress and ensure the regression is covered prior to the scheduled release date
- Plan and lead the execution of test plans (functional, performance, load, regression)
- Source/generate and maintain test data
- Increase the automation coverage continually
- Organise and run Sprint Demos for the team
- This role requires a high level of collaboration with teams around the world.
- Have the passion for testing and the knack to uncover problems that aren't obvious
- Are an expert with Test Automation / scripting and should have prior experience in this area
- Are familiar with building configurable Test Harnesses
- Can comfortably test mobile/web apps, going through server logs looking for the errors, use troubleshooting tools like Splunk, make API calls, are familiar with API aids like Swagger/Postman, and work with source control systems like Git
- Have the ability to clearly articulate issues / defects to Software Developers and follow up issues until resolutions are made on time
- Are able to participate in product development process - proposing enhancements etc.
- Can manage/own issues through Jira
- Have a strong sense of ownership/accountability and bias for action
- Enjoy a fast paced culture and have the can-do attitude towards delivering results
- Have experience with Jenkins or different system used for Continuous Integration purposes
- Have active Knowledge of BDD methodology and technologies like Cucumber
- Have some experience with docker, puppet, aws, etc.
- Have some understanding of PKI and cryptography
- Experience with REST API (swagger/postman) and websockets.
For more information contact Aisling on email@example.com