Programme Development Executive: - Immediate Start.
Temporary contract, with possibility of extension.
Principal Objective of Position (the general nature, level, purpose and objective of the job):
Programme Development Executive:
· Develop and maintain the syllabus, test specification, and test elements Certification Programmes, including programmes children’s development of digital skills and professionals’ development of digital competences.
· Contribute to the specification, development, and review of training / learning content supporting Certification Programmes.
· Own and manage external queries, feedback, and interactions relating to technical aspects of Certification Programmes
· Contribute to Certification Programme strategic planning and innovation Contribute to high quality and continuous process improvement in the operation of the Programme Development Department
· Any additional duties as reasonably requested by the Head of Programme Standards.
Technical Requirements (the minimum qualifications needed to perform the essential functions of the job such as education, experience).
· Experience working in the technical/content development areas of the certification, education, training, or e-learning sectors.
· Experience working in a collaborative environment with subject matter expertise
· Experience working in the areas of curriculum and test development
· Knowledge of core technical and policy issues in end-user IT skills
· Ability to use common applications – e.g. word processing, spreadsheets - to a high level.
· Experience working in a multinational environment
· Experience managing complex projects in the certification, education, training, or e-learning sectors.
Problem Solving and Analytical Skills
Planning and Organising
Stakeholder relationship management
Excellent communication and presentation skills (presentation, written and verbal)
Decision making and strong interpersonal skills
Strong time management skills and the ability to prioritise
If this role is for you get in touch firstname.lastname@example.org or 01 614 6008