Technical Operations Lead
A great opportunity to lead a large dynamic team in a high volume vaccine manufacturing environment in one of the World's leading Biopharmaceutical Company located in Dublin West.
Permanent role. Competitive salary and package at offer.
Department: Parenterals Op Unit
You are responsible for leading the Technical Operations organization within the Parenterals business unit. The organization is comprised of the Engineering, Maintenance, Validation, Continuous improvement and Technical support teams. You are accountable for setting the technical strategy and developing a high performing organization targeted at supporting the high capacity aseptic manufacturing suite.
- Overall accountability for the Preventative Maintenance and Continuous Improvement programs. Provide coaching and sponsorship to the Production and engineering teams.
- Develop a team of Subject Matter Expert's delivering technical support in the areas of formulation, aseptic filling, automated visual inspection and validation.
- Ensure all compliance metrics including Deviations, Change Controls, CAPAs and Audit responses are completed on time and in full.
- Lead and develop Technical Operations strategy during regulatory inspections
- Leadership of the engineering and maintenance groups with a focus on developing a right first-time mindset.
- Accountable for maintaining 100% on-time equipment validation status within the suite.
- In partnership with the Operations lead, the technical operations lead is responsible for setting the manufacturing strategy for the suite.
- Responsible for the delivery of the capital program within Parenterals. Key interface with stakeholders in the technical services and global engineering teams.
- Accountable for the development and management of the Engineering OpEx budget.
- Future Talent development and succession planning.
Education and Experience:
- Degree level or equivalent in science or engineering discipline. Higher scientific or engineering qualification desired.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in biopharmaceutical / pharmaceutical industry.
- Minimum of 5 years’ people leadership experience required.
- Significant experience providing technical leadership within a Parenterals facility is desired.
- Previous experience of aseptic filling and automated visual inspection unit operations is advantageous.
- A proven ability to manage a large multi-disciplined technical, engineering and/or operations teams.
- Excellent communication skills to liaise with senior stakeholders across site and above site.
- Previous regulatory audit experience essential.
In order to be considered for this position you need to be legally eligible to work in Ireland.
If you match the requirements, please send in your CV to Shyni.Fernandez@cpl.ie . Apply today!