The client are professional intermediaries playing a pivotal role in the world’s financial, energy and commodities markets. We are currently recruiting a Technical Business Analyst to join the Global Project Team.
The Technical Business Analyst (TBA) will elicit, understand and document Functional and Non-Functional requirements whilst working closely with the Business, Corporate and Technology teams.
The TBA will ensure, together with the project team, that requirements are accurately translated into a Roadmap with Milestones and User Stories. The TBA will work on complex Order Management and Deal Management Systems, including integration with Enterprise services and third party systems. The TBA will analyse, understand and model existing business processes within the company and recommend improvements to ensure the effectiveness of the processes.
- Degree or equivalent industry experience
- Experience in a business analysis role in the delivery of complex systems
- Experience of eliciting and capturing requirements, using user stories and use cases, in a software development environment for the delivery of complex systems
- Enterprise system experience
- Experience of the full software development lifecycle in a technical role
To discuss this role call Seamus on 02890725625 or send your CV using the link.