COVALEN Team Leader role:
The ideal person should have previous experience in effectively coping with a fast-paced, high-pressure role in a constantly changing business environment.
They will be client orientated, enthusiastic, courteous, and assertive and motivated to take charge of both customer engagement and problem resolution.
It is important to be strongly team-focused with outstanding mentoring and teaching ability and excellent verbal and written communication skills. They will also be motivated and committed to continuous self-development and the development of others.
They will be flexible and analytical with exceptional troubleshooting.
Please apply or send your CV to Amandine.Herta@cpl.ie
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Point of contact for all HR/People related issues for the CPL team.
- Scheduling and Resource Planning including approving and managing holiday requests.
- Managing all onboarding paperwork for access permissions and provisioning etc.
- Build loyalty within the team and directly impact performance and productivity improvements.
- Set clear goals for staff members and manage and assess Team members against goals.
- Deal with non-performance in accordance with policies.
- Responsible for the motivation and leadership of all team members and manage the development and performance of each member of the team.
- Manage Team members and act as a point of contact and escalation for any staff members’ issues.
- Schedule and review staff Rota while considering planned and unplanned absence.
- Responsible for building client relationships.
- Attend and participate in all necessary Client meetings and conference calls
- Prepare updates, reporting relevant to delivery for the client.
Essential Competencies and Experience:
- Leadership, Performance Management, Customer Service and Communication, Problem Solving Techniques, Personal Interaction, Technical Requirements.
- 2 years’ experience in a contact or shared service environment
- 1+ years in a Team Leader/Supervisory/Manager role.
- Ideally, the candidate will have experience in coaching/mentoring in a Contact Centre environment. Experience in service level management is essential.
- The candidate should have proven ability to lead and manage a technical team in a fast-growing and constantly changing environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are also essential.
- Decision-making skills
- A Diploma in business management or IT is desirable.
There is no specific language requirement for this role.
The Team leader position is open for all language but you must have a strong C1-C2 in English and hold an EU Citizenship or Stamp 4 / Stamp 1G