Deliver Cash client solutions to client’s across the EMEA region. You will lead a team of consultants who implement the full suite of Cash products. The role demands that the individual maintains operational awareness and oversight of many projects of varying complexity.
The skills required are:
- Team Lead/Team Management experience
- Customer management experience
- Project management skills
- The ability to manage multiple implementations simultaneously
- To support and motivate a team of Implementation Managers (IM's) maintaining operational oversight and awareness of circa 200 implementations
- To perform regular reviews of active implementations to ensure adherence to policies and identify any potential risks to an implementation timeline
- To be the first point of escalation for both our clients, and our client’s client.
- To communicate our clients’ business objectives to the team in a constructive & positive manner, ensuring that the energy and effort of all team members are aligned with these efforts.
- Establish appropriate governance and solid relationships with key stakeholders
- Minimum of two years’ team leader/team manager experience in client focused (B2B) environment.
- Experience of managing complex projects an advantage
- Industry knowledge in the financial sector is an advantage.
- Proven track record of handling multiple projects with various levels of priority all with tight deadlines.