***Team Leader - Banking/Finance***
Our client, a dynamic financial services & banking institution, are now undergoing significant growth in business levels & as a result are have now engaged with Cpl to hire experienced Team Leaders to help support this next stage in their development.
This is a fantastic opportunity for highly ambitious applicants to further develop their career in a truly world-class, highly successful organisation & further developed their leadership skills so if youre interested, please apply!
As a key part of the services leadership team reporting to Operations Manager, you will be responsible for leading, mentoring & motivating your team, ensuring group & individual targets/KPIs are achieved, identifying talent within the group & providing all relevant management reports.
The successful candidate will also manage 1st line HR issues & queries, review business processes, quality check on output & support projects across all related business units
Your Skills/Experience that we need:
- 3rd level degree qualified ideally in business studies or a related discipline.
- 2-3+ years experience in a team leader role from a banking/financial services or call centre environment.
- Strong metrics & reporting experience.
- Proven experience in achieving team & individual targets.
- APA in Housing/Loads would be a major advantage.
- Proven ability to work on your own initiative & deliver individual & group projects.
This position is being offered on an initial 23 month contract initially with salary depending on skills/experience mix but expected to be approx. 40k.
In addition to this, there is also an excellent benefits package of health cover, pension, bonus & strong future career growth potential.
How to Apply:
If youre interested in applying or want to know more about this job 1st, contact Thomas Hogan in CPL Limerick in complete confidence on 061221701 or email your Cv to email@example.com
For a full list of open jobs, have a look at www.cpl.ie