My client is seeking an experienced Team Lead to manage ther Sales Team.
Ideally the candidate will have sales experience within a Contact Centre environment and has ideally worked as a Trainee / Team Leader. Experience in selling is essential. The candidate should have proven ability to lead and manage a sales team in a fast growing and constantly changing environment.
The successful candidate will have an outstanding mentoring and teaching ability. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are also essential. The ideal candidate will be committed to self-development and the subsequent development of others. He/she will have a strong performance ethos and personal commitment to achieving outstanding customer performance. Excellent analytical and decision making skills are also required.
- Demonstrable sales management methodology and experience
- The ability and drive to motivate a sales team towards targets and KPI’s
- Experience in communication with clients
- A genuine interest in selling and the ability to coach and mentor sales performance
- A willingness to exceed targeted sales and create an environment that nurtures sales success
- Ability to work towards, and achieve targets
- 2 years' experience in a contact or shared service environment
- At least 9 months in a Team Leader/Supervisory/Manager role
- No disciplinary actions pending or currently on the file
- Location: Sandyford, Dublin 18
If you are interested in moving to this exciting opportunity, feel free to send your CV directly to miho.lucic(at)cpl.ie.