The Team Leader will be coaching and mentoring the team to ensure motivation and the delivery of agreed metrics. The Team Leader will be responsible for the day to day planning, operations and development of the team. He / she will act as the communication channel between staff members, management and Client.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage sales performance on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Managing the team on a day to day basis to consistently deliver on the SLA’s/KPI’s to the client while meeting productivity measures.
- Achieve programme sales objectives through effective planning, setting sales goals, analyzing data on past performance, and projecting future performance.
- Analyze and trend outputs from Telephone, case management systems, etc. and execute action plans when necessary.
- Ensure that all desk training plans are update and roll out appropriately.
- Proactively drive operational improvements through the use of action and initiative plans.
- Develop, implement and drive Quality activities and take ownership for customer satisfaction issues.
- Manage Quality Assurance process in line with client requirements
- Previous experience 1 - 2 years in a sales related role (for instance Business development)
- Previous experience (1 year) in managing a team (as TL, Coach, or Second in Command)
- Leverage systems to drive sales pipeline and sales delivery.
- The ability and drive to motivate a team towards reaching targets and KPI’s.
Please contact me through email Andreas.firstname.lastname@example.org, phone 01 614 6082, or by following the apply instructions.