An exciting opportunity had arose with one of my insurance clients based just outside Dublin City Centre.
A great career move for a candidate with personal lines insurance experience, looking to take the next step into a people management role.
- Lead your team while maintaining agreed customer service levels and managing performance through coaching and training
- Provide performance based feedback to team members
- Work closely with HR on recruitment as well as managing the retention of staff on the team
- Drive performance and achievement of customer metrics
- Manage team performance metrics/KPIs,helping staff achieve daily/weekly targets
- Manage the on-boarding process for new staff
- Manage complaints and support staff in the resolution of complaints
- Provide support to the Direct Operations Manager and deputise for them when required
- Actively participate in or lead projects or operational initiatives where required
To be successful in this role, you will ideally have:
- 3-4 years in Personal Lines within an insurance company
- CIP Qualified
- An element of people mangement skills (desireable but not essential)
- Previous experience dealing with customer complaints over the phone and email
- The ability to articulate professional responses/solutions to customers through phone/email
- Ideally you will have multi product experience such as home, motor, pet and commercial
The company is also offering fantatsic flexibility, including the option to work from home 1-2 days per week. Flexible working hours between the hours of 7am-7pm.
Please apply below or email your CV to Meabh.Connor@cpl.ie
*Stamp 4 minimum visa requirement*