What will you be doing?
- Acting as point of contact for all HR/People related issues.
- Scheduling and Resource Planning including approving and managing holiday requests.
- Lead and encourage staff members and manage the development and performance.
- Deal with non-performance in accordance with policies.
- Delivery of excellent service to both our internal and external customers.
- Managing the distribution of workload to the team.
- Ensuring that the SLAs for timeliness, accuracy and quality are met.
- Complete weekly and monthly productivity reports.
- Carry out team huddles.
- Offers insights and analysis on team performance.
- Responsible for building client relationships.
- Attend and take part in all necessary client meetings.
- Prepare updates, reporting relevant to delivery for the client.
- Report progress to managers on on-going basis.
- Constantly keep direct management and client management up-to-date of account/s performance.
What do you need?
- Proven track record of leading by example.
- Ability to motivate and inspire confidence in others.
- Skilled in conflict management.
- Ability to work towards and achieve targets.
- Ability to build effective relationship with Managers.
- Ability to produce standard and ad hoc reports.
- Ability to analyse outputs reports, surveys etc. and determine action points.
- Experience in communication with clients.
- Demonstrates high level of customer satisfaction in previous positions.
- Ability to identify problems.
- Ability to apply analytical and investigative skills to resolve customer issues.
- Ability to handle challenging support situations.
- Microsoft Office Suite.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Relevant 3rd level qualification.
- APA or QFA qualification desired.
- Pensions knowledge.
- 1 + years’ experience in people management.
- Evidence of excellent leadership, administration & organizational skills.
- Evidence of a strong customer focus with appreciation of customer needs.
- Has successfully delivered to performance metrics.