We are currently looking for a strong Team Leaders with excellent mentoring and teaching abilities to work onsite one of the world’s largest social media companies. As the TL you will be working within and promoting the Company Values:
- Customer Focus, Accountability, Respect, Effective Communication and Empowerment -
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead, educate and motivate your team
- Scheduling and resource planning
- Managing on-boarding and permissions
- Work with support functions to drive quality, training and reporting activities.
- Ensuring that the SLAs for accuracy and quality are met consistently.
- Provide updates and reports for manager and client
- Strong verbal and written communication skills essential.
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills
- Previous TL experience required
- Professional proficiency level English
- 1+ years’ experience in a Team Leader/Supervisory/Manager role.
- 2 years’ experience in a contact or shared service environment
- Diploma in business management or IT is desirable.
- Have no disciplinary actions pending or currently on your file
- Has successfully delivered to performance metrics
- Require eligibility to work in Ireland (Stamp 4 or EU passport)
If you are interested in this role, submit your application today here or email me directly at email@example.com