- Motivated to take charge of both customer engagement and problem resolution?
Then this one might be for you!
Our client, a fantastic leading financial services company based in Dublin City Centre, are looking for an experience Team Lead to join their busy team.
As a Team Lead, you will be a people and operations manager with responsibility for motivating and developing staff performance.
What will you need for this role?
- The ability to be extremely team-orientated
- Outstanding mentoring and coaching ability
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to motivate and inspire team members to increase productivity
- Good analytical knowledge
- Strong performance ethos and personal commitment to achieving outstanding customer performance
What will some of your daily duties be?
As Team Lead, you will have a variety of duties which can include:
- Leading and motivating staff members and manage the development and performance of each member of the team.
- Setting clear goals for staff members
- Providing constructive feedback in a timely manner
- Building and maintaining strong working relationships with internal and external customers
- Managing the allocation of workload to the team
- Taking accountability for team performance and create action plans to address non-delivery
- Making sure that the SLAs for timeliness, accuracy and quality are met
- Owns and maintains the individual and team productivity trackers
- Completing weekly and monthly productivity reports
- Providing insights and analysis on team performance
- Responsible for building client relationship
- Attending and participating all necessary Client meetings
- Reporting progress to managers on on-going basis
- Constantly keeping direct management and client management informed of account/s performance
The ideal individual will have:
- Relevant 3rd level qualification
- 1 + years experience in a Team Lead role
- Evidence of excellent leadership
- Track record in successfully delivering to performance metrics
- 2 + years Financial Services/Contact Centre experience
This is a fantastic opportunity, with a leading base salary and a great work environment, to progress your career within a highly reputible financial services company while also working with a fast-growing team.
If this role sounds like it could be something for you.. Please give me a call on 01 614 6028 or email me your CV directly to Rachel.email@example.com.