My client, a renowned Irish owned business is currently on the market for a Team Assistant to join the team in Dublin.
This is a great opportunity for a senior administrator looking to take the next step in their career.
The Team Assistant will manage the overall running of the Dublin office while supporting the directors with high level administration tasks.
- Support the Leadership Team by managing their emails and facilitating their requirements in a confidential, professional and efficient manner.
- Co-ordinate meetings, agendas, objectives and follow up actions.
- Assist with preparation of presentations and reports for internal and external meetings
- Completion of admin duties where necessary, in conjunction with leadership roles
- Running of the office which includes receptionist duties eg. setting up for boardroom meetings, managing and ordering stock, liaising with cleaners.
- 3 years’ experience in a similar position
- Excellent PC Skills to include Advance knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent Interpersonal and Organisational skills
- Proven ability to build relationships and strong communication skills both verbal and written
If you are interested in having a confidential chat about this role and/or other Office Support positions in Dublin please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org