*** Taxation Senior ***
Are you an experienced Tax qualified professional who is now looking for a new challenge?
Our client, a highly successful financial services & accounting partnership headquartered in Limerick city are now, due to sustained business growth, actively recruiting for a Taxation Senior to join their senior team.
This is a permanent role & fantastic opportunity for ambitious applicants to further develop & grow their career in a highly successful organisation so if youre interested, please apply!
Reporting to the Senior Taxation Partner, your role will primarily focus on the delivery of quality taxation advice to an extensive client base & managing a portfolio of personal & corporate clients under tax heads.
You will also work closely with the rest of the tax team & partners on projects & specific client assignments, support/mentor junior staff or trainee & ensure the completion of all normal duties associated with a busy tax department.
Your Skills/Experience that we need:
- 3rd level degree qualified ideally.
- AITI qualified ideally.
- Additional accounting/finance qualifications would be an advantage.
- Be fully aware of all Irish tax legislation and tax compliance obligations.
- 2 + years practice experience in a taxation department or other financial services organisation.
- Ability to manage multiple assignments & projects simultaneously to strict deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal communications skills & ability to engage with clients at all levels of seniority.
This position is being offered on a permanent basis with salary depending on skills/experience but expected to be 35-45 approx. with excellent further career growth prospects on offer to the successful candidate.
How to Apply:
If youre interested in applying or want to know more about this job 1st, contact Thomas Hogan in CPL Limerick on 061 208659 or email your Cv to email@example.com
For a full list of open jobs, have a look at www.cpl.ie