*** Taxation Junior ***
Are you a part Tax qualified professional who is now looking for a new challenge? Or have you recently begun your accounting qualifications & would like to specialise in taxation?
Our client, a highly successful financial services & accounting partnership headquartered in Limerick city are now, due to sustained business growth, actively recruiting for a Taxation Junior to join their expanding team.
This is a permanent role & fantastic opportunity for ambitious applicants to further develop & grow their career in a highly successful organisation so if youre interested, please apply!
Reporting to the Senior Taxation Partner, your role will primarily focus on the delivery of high quality taxation advice to an extensive client base.
You will also support the Taxation Seniors on projects & specific client assignments, administer a portfolio of personal & corporate clients under tax head & ensure the completion of all normal duties associated with a busy tax department.
Your Skills/Experience that we need:
- 3rd level degree qualified ideally.
- Part AITI qualified ideally or have started another relevant professional accounting/audit qualification.
- Be aware of Irish tax legislation and tax compliance obligations.
- 1-2 + years tax, audit or financial administration experience in a busy practice or corporate environment.
- Excellent interpersonal communications skills & ability to engage with clients & colleagues at all levels of seniority.
This position is being offered on a permanent basis with salary depending on skills/experience but expected to be 25-33 approx. with excellent training supports & further career growth prospects on offer to the successful candidate.
How to Apply:
If youre interested in applying or want to know more about this job 1st, contact Thomas Hogan in CPL Limerick on 061 208659 or email your Cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
For a full list of open jobs, have a look at www.cpl.ie