Our client is a rapidly expanding Top10 accountancy firm
Tax Manager/ Senior Manager
The successful candidate will work with a diverse client base, including tax advisory to foreign direct investment. Duties will include:
• Managing a diverse range of corporation tax compliance cases
• Working with partners on M&A, due diligence and reorganisation assignments
• Preparing tax technical memorandums for advisory projects
• Coordinating and working with other firms on cross-border projects
• Contributing to firm wide and department initiatives, including the development of technical knowledge and training of staff
• Building and maintaining relationships with clients and providing a high standard of client service
• Commercial management of a portfolio of clients
• Managing and monitoring the department KPIs on a periodic basis
• Contributing to the operational management of the division and taking responsibility for specific areas as required
• Coaching and developing direct reports in the team to ensure a positive talent experience.
• Any other relevant projects as required by Senior Leadership Team
ITI and/or ACA or ACCA qualified
Strong technical tax skills to deliver corporate tax advisory services
Experience in managing a corporate client portfolio with strong commercial expertise
Prior experience of working with FDI cases an advantage
Experience in managing junior staff.
Team player with strong communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
Excellent technical and interpersonal skills
A good work ethic with a positive, can do attitude and approach to work.
Strong Microsoft applications skills; Excel, PowerPoint and Word
Please email your CV to email@example.com or call me on 087-3732110