TAX MANAGER – GALWAY
My client, a Galway City based boutique tax practice, seeks to hire an experience Tax Manager for an exciting new role. This role will suit someone coming from strong tax consultancy background. You will be involved in advising clients from start-ups, to multinationals, to venture capitalists about their tax transactions. You will report to the managing director and will be given all opportunities to grow into a director/partner level role in time.
- You will be a technical genius who will be a cornerstone to management and the business.
- You will be responsible for undertaking complex advisory projects and transactions
- You will responsible for excellent research and debate with management, following to implementation.
- You will be responsible for bringing new idea’s to fruition and challenging the norm from a technical perspective.
- You will be expected to have a vast array of knowledge around:
- Succession and retirement planning and business investment issues
- R&D tax credits, buying and selling businesses and corporate re-organisations
- ESOPs employee share ownership programmes and EIIS.
- International tax planning
- Medical Device industry tax related issues.
- ITI Chartered Tax Advisor / AITI qualified - Essential
- Big 4 / Top 10 background – Managerial Level - Desired
- Revenue to Practice Move - Considered
- Broad tax knowledge and experience (i.e. not focussing solely on specialist subjects such as VAT, financial services etc.)
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org