Talent Acquisition Specialist - Mayo
The successful individual will be tasked with developing innovative and proactive methods to source, evaluate, and pipeline candidates for roles in our clients organisation in Mayo. This role is available as a contract for up to 6 months.
- Sourcing high calibre candidates for roles across various departments through agencies, internal recruitment tool, job sites and social media.
- End to end completion of the Recruitment process.
- Liaising with Hiring managers regularly.
- Attending Recruitment events and promoting our company brand
Skills and Experience
- 2+ years of recruitment experience.
- Proven track record of collaborating effectively across key stakeholder groups.
- Experience managing recruitment processes
- A track record of delivering on targets (Results Orientated)
- Strong organizational skills with ability to ability to deliver results with little supervision, and to effectively manage multiple projects and candidates
- Superb attention to detail
- Ability to drive processes with the drive and determination to succeed
For an immediate interview please forward your CV using the link provided
Or call Daryl Buggle on 014825419 for a confidential conversation
Visit www.cpl.ie for more Talent Acquisition & HR Jobs