Our Client is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Their mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy.
About the Team
We are seeking a Talent Acquisition Partner to support our organization within Ireland. The ideal candidate will contribute at both hands-on and strategic levels to cultivate an “Always Day 1” culture as the organization grows and scales.
If tackling challenges in a fast-changing industry does not scare you, work with us and challenge yourself to move the world!
- Partner closely with HRBPs and Hiring Managers to ensure sourcing and hiring strategies are aligned with our people strategies.
- Partner with business leaders and hiring managers to assess their talent requirements and fulfil hiring plans along with business timelines.
- Use your established networks to discover, and attract experienced, diverse, ambitious talent to join our team.
- Screen and select candidates effectively by assessing both their previous experience as well as culture fit with ByteDance environment.
- Lead key initiatives and projects with the team, and other recruiting teams, that will continuously improve and scale our recruiting operations and results.
- Provide an efficient and high-touch experience for every candidate from the application stage to offer, evaluating skill level, driving the interview process.
- Experience in a recruiting role at an executive search firm or in-house corporate staffing team.
- Strong communication and organisational skills.
- Keen attention to detail, and experience in both building and executing recruiting processes.
- Passionate about providing a great experience for all our candidates, whether they pass or not.
- Entrepreneurial and creative problem-solving ability - you'll have lots of support but often have to figure out the solution yourself.
- Experience closing candidates and negotiating complex compensation packages.
- Optimistic and collaborative - we're building an awesome team and looking for someone excited to roll their sleeves up and join us as we start this journey.