My client is the most trusted and esteemed source of visual content in the world, with over 200 million assets available through its industry-leading sites. The website serves creative, business and media customers in almost 200 countries and is the first-place people turn to discover, purchase and share powerful content from the world's best photographers and videographers.
Senior Customer Representtaive is responsible for providing exceptional service to inbound customer inquiries while also being responsible for sales of inbound accounts through inbound communication channels. They receive telephone calls/email/chat to handle all aspects of sales & Service, including price quotations, product and licensing information, solicitation, negotiation, and problem resolution. They collaborate with the sales team by providing administrative assistance and general support.
What you will need?
- Degree preferred
- Relevant customer service experience.
- Strong interpersonal, organisational and communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong customer service skills, and the ability to build and maintain relationships via telephone and email
- Proficiency in English and Danish.
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive and negotiable salary with quarterly commission (DOE)
- Pension scheme
- Health Insurance
- Free breakfast and weekly fruit
- Flexi Time
If you are interested in moving to a new job opportunity or just a confidential chat about current opportunities for Danish speakers in Dublin, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit it through the link provided.