SWEDISH RESEARCH ANALYST - GALWAY
My client, a Galway City based data provider of market intelligence seeks to hire a Research Analyst for the Swedish market. You will be a fluent/native Swedish speaker with fluent English, both oral and written. This is a permanent job, based in Galway City where you will be You will be remunerated with a competitive base salary, attractive commission structure and renewal book to start with. A generous benefit package then starts after a 6-month probationary period.
- Entering data updates into a database and completing data quality control activities.
- Gather data using methods such as phone interviews, questionnaires, market analysis surveys, internet search techniques and review of industry publications.
- Verify the accuracy and validity of current data; correct any errors.
- Collaborate with other researchers in the work division, implementation, and completion of survey research.
- May compose short reports or news briefs summarizing completed research
- 1years + experience using Microsoft Suite.
- Prior experience in data entry is preferred.
- 3rd level qualification is desired
- Native Swedish & fluent English, written and spoken is required.
- Excellent communication skills, listening ability and high accuracy to detail is required
- This role will require you to be persistent, self-motivated and driven to deadlines.
- Someone with an appreciation for technical industries, complex topics and specialized information will thrive in this role.
- Full empowerment and autotomy is given but in return, time management, reliability is asked in return.
For more information, please contact on email@example.com or 091 507522