The client, established in 2001, is a privately-owned leading provider of outsourced (our site) and insource (client site) customer contact solutions for companies who are serious about every customer communication. Our team of highly skilled staff, hands-on management style and best of breed technologies allow companies to interact with their customers when and where their customers need them, whether it’s over the phone, by VoIP, email or on the web, delivered as a tailored solution for each clients’ specific business needs.
We now have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as a Norwegian/Swedish Customer Support Specialist for one of our clients in the telecommunications industry, with relocation to the vibrant city of Cork. As a Norwegian/Swedish Customer Support Specialist, you will be providing excellent support experience to our client's customers.
- As a Norwegian/Swedish Customer Support Specialist you will deliver an exceptional customer experience and resolve queries first time over the phone.
- By listening and understanding customers’ needs achieve targets through matching and promoting various client’s products and services.
- Accurately document & record all calls using the appropriate computer systems.
- Maintain an up to date level of product & procedural knowledge, taking accountability for personal development and skills gaps.
- Contribute positively to the team and department, working effectively within a strong team orientated environment.
- Demonstrate flexibility forpersonal and departmental achievement within a competitive market environment.
- Previous customer support experience is an advantage, you should be comfortable with phone work
- Empathetic and can communicate in a caring and friendly manner
- Strong time management skills and motivation to exceed expectations
- Ability to work with systems you may not have come across before
- Comfortable working with computers
- Strong team spirit with a passion and drive to deliver the best customer experience
- Norwegian/Swedish C2 level Common European Framework Reference for language
- English C1 Level Common European Framework Reference for language
- Excellent communication skills
- 26K per annum
- Relocation support provided
- World Class Training
- Free meals throughout your shift (breakfast, lunch, snacks, fruit etc)
- Excellent Career Development Program
- Pension Plan
- Health Care Subsidy
- Multicultural and diverse work environment