Are you fluent in Sweidsh or French or Spanish or German or Dutch or Portuguese?
Do you have Business or Finance or Accounting or Economics Degree?
Feel free send to me your CV please! firstname.lastname@example.org, or call me: 01 634 2710
You enjoy finding opportunities within the financial markets driven by market or company events. You are always listening to the pulse of the financial markets for the latest news and movements.
You dig deeply into companies to understand the actions they take and why. You look beyond the headlines to understand the importance of the underlying data and how events are related across companies and industries.
You enjoy solving various problems and creating efficiencies. You’re just the sort of person we are looking for to join our Corporate Events team in Global Data.
Our client runs on data. They are responsible for managing, interpreting, enhancing and reporting corporate events content for equity markets and other asset classes including funds. With market complexity increasing, managing our corporate events in the timeliest and most accurate manner while delivering key insights to our clients stands as a top priority. Leveraging deep product knowledge, strong client relationships and interactions, and innovative thinking we are constantly striving to develop the best-in-class Corporate Events product.
The team covers all equity-related corporate events including: distributions, M&A activity, IPOs, equity changes, and meetings.
What you can expect from this opportunity?
You will take part in the Global Data Training Programme for two-weeks which will help you build the foundation for your entire career at Bloomberg. Joining the Global Data Departments means that you are a part of one of the world's leading sources of data, providing accurate, up-to-the-second insights for financial market professionals. You will develop the product knowledge, learn about our clients and their needs and build relationships throughout the company. The training will teach you financial concepts, data and the functions of our state-of-the-art Bloomberg Terminal.
As your experience grows, you will be expected to have greater influence on Bloomberg's coverage of the Corporate Events product, whether that is through technical or market expertise, project management or leadership.
We will trust you to:
- Develop and increase knowledge across all Corporate Events
- Maintain, improve and deliver accurate, high quality information for the Bloomberg Terminal
- Assist our world-renowned client support help desk with escalated client inquiries
- Apply problem-solving skills to identify innovative work-flow efficiencies and implement technology solutions to enhance our processes and software
- Liaise with other departments, such as Product, Sales, News and Research & Development to enhance relevant product databases
- Manage large and complex data projects related to Corporate Events
- Take ownership and be active with key areas of responsibility.
We need you to have:
- BA/BS in Business, Finance, Accounting, Computer Science, Economics or equivalent work experience
- Fluency in French, German, Spanish, Swedish, Danish, Norwegian, or Portuguese as well as strong English skills
Appliy directly or send your CV to email@example.com- CPL recruitment