Job Title: Surveyor
Location: Dublin, Meath
Our client, an expanding Irish Insulation Company are seeking to hire an experienced Surveyor for the development of projects based in Meath and Dublin locations. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 8 years working within a similar environment and excellent project management and communication skills.
The role will consist of the duties for projects to provide strategic development advice and carry out development appraisals on a variety of assets and acquire development land assets for future commercial / residential uses.
To be considered for the role you must:
- Be a degree qualified (level8) Surveyor, Geomatics, or similar professional qualification.
- Have a minimum of 8 years’ experience within a similar environment.
- Have knowledge of Building Regulations.
- Have experience in both large and small Commercial, Residential and Industrial projects.
- Have experience within Better Housing development projects.
- Have excellent project management skills.
- Have the ability to lead a project from start to finish.
- Be competent at ensuring all deadlines are met.
- Be proficient in the English language (spoken, written, technical).
- Hold a full clean driving license.
Competitive salary on offer with career opportunities within this growing business.
Interested candidates please forward a copy of your details for the attention of Sandra Brennan or contact me at 086 6078980.