Why work as a Support Specialist?
- Great career opportunity with a leading international outsourcing company
- Opportunity of personal development in a multinational working environment
- Competitive salary with attractive set of social benefits
- Personal and professional development through a variety of training programs (hard/soft skills)
- Modern office with ping-pong and Foosball table as also as regular team events
- Sick days covered
- Pension contribution scheme
- Health Insurance
- Life Assurance
- Bike to work scheme
Our client is a provider of IT services specialising in systems integration, IT outsourcing, consulting and more.
As a Support Specialist you will join a team of dynamic, motivated individuals who are responsible for helping customers of one of the biggest internet platforms in the world with their issues.
- Provide Tier 1 customer support to software administrators
- Investigate and troubleshoot issues that are reported such as; user account issues, login requests, API and identity provider queries
- Debug, reproduce and escalate product bugs on the platform to the relevant engineering teams
- Handle inbound volumes in an efficient and professional manner using designated ticket tracking software
- Meet and exceed daily performance metrics related to key performance indicators
- Be an advocate for the customer and develop ways to improve the overall user experience on the site
- Strong interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced English and/or in one of the following: Japanese,
- 1 year of experience working in customer service/inbound support role, preferably in BPO environment
- B2B and/or technical support experience is highly desired
- Social media support experience is preferred but not required
- Immediate start
- Required to work on rotational shift and weekend work.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please don't hesitate to get in touch, regarding language speaking positions.