Cpl Healthcare in association with our client, are currently seeking a Support Pharmacist for an exciting community opportunity in Douglas, Cork.
This permanent opportunity will see the Support Pharmacist work full time on a 40 hour week with no late nights.
It is important that the successful Pharmacist demonstrates excellence in the following skills and attributes:
- Must have PSI registration and hold a degree in Pharmacy.
- Be responsible for the day to day running of the dispensary.
- Have the ability to work under pressure and multi-task.
- Must be capable of working on own initiative.
- Must have excellent communication and motivational skills.
- Be accurate, confidential with excellent attention to detail.
- Drive business within the dispensary and store.
- Ability to communicate and get along with a variety of different personalities.
- Ability to prioritise and work under pressure.
This pharmacy can offer the successful candidate a competitive package.
To apply or for further information please contact Stephen on 01 4825424 or send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.