Supply Planning Lead
Newbridge, Co. Kildare
CPL in conjunction with our Client - a multinational OSD Pharma Company based in Newbridge, Co. Kildare is looking to recruit a Supply Planning Lead for their site.
Permanent role with an attractive salary and benefits package.
About the Company:
Situated just 25 minutes from the M50, my client is a rapidly expanding their site. They are part of one of the world's leading pharmaceutical organisations, bringing with it a global ethos but local in their approach.
The Supply Planning Lead Role:
As Supply Planning Lead, you will join a team of passionate professionals who advance their scientific, technical and professional skills to deliver life-changing medicines to our patients and our customers in a compliant and efficient way. You will lead a Supply Planning Team and processes to ensure the site is well positioned to deliver on our breakthrough commitments.
This is a key role, working closely with our global partners and supporting the Operations and Supply Chain Teams to deliver on customer commitments.
The ideal candidate will be highly motivated and passionate about people, supply and delivering change. At Newbridge you will get the opportunity to be part of our journey towards world class manufacturing as we support breakthroughs that change patients' lives.
What you will do:
- Manage the Supply Planning Team and lead continuous improvement to optimize the site planning processes through the Material Supply Integrated Manufacturing Excellence ecosystem.
- Collaborate and manage the interface with site teams and global partners to deliver planned commitments to meet stakeholder requirements and supply metric targets.
- Ensure a culture of excellence in execution is integrated in Supply Planning delivering superior quality, compliance, safety, supply reliability and financial performance.
- Responsible for short- and medium-term demand, resource and operational planning, including inventory optimisation of finished goods and raw materials.
To be successful in this role you will require:
- Excellent leadership, communication, collaboration and interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships and partnerships internally and externally
- Third level degree in a relevant field of study and at least 2 years' experience of leading a team in a complex, multi-disciplined environment (not necessarily pharma)
- An ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced and goal driven environment with the ability to influence stakeholders to support meeting site goals
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Tools and ERP applications / SAP
Interested in this opportunity and want to join this excellent company, then then send your CV to Shyni.Fernandez@cpl.ie now!