Cpl, in partnership with our Client - an established OSD Pharma Company based in Co. Kildare is looking to recruit a Supply Planning Lead for their site.
Responsible for the control and management of all activities relating to the fulfilment of demand and supply of goods across the site.
The role encompasses the following:
- Change management of customer product requirements
- Business change/improvement programmes including process re-engineering and operational excellence
- Customer interface management
- Plant customer communications
- S&OP, Demand Analysis & Supply Planning
- Network connectivity, Network Planning
- Capacity & Inventory Management
- Sub-contract management
- Metrics and Attainment tracking
- Master Data Optimization
- Purchasing and Product Supply
- Customer supply management supporting NPI, Life Cycle/Artwork changes.
- Collaboration with key stakeholders internally and externally is also critical.
Ensure strict adherence to site policies/procedures, cGMP/GLP and environmental, health and safety regulations. Ensure area of responsibility is maintained in a constant state of compliance and audit readiness in line with current regulations, PQS, and business needs. All related procedures and documentation are maintained accordingly. Safety and housekeeping considerations Execute responsibilities in line with Right First-Time principles Ensure resolution of and/or appropriate escalation of issues Demonstrating company values and Pfizer competencies Ensure that all department metrics are adhered to. Provide subject matter expertise and support for systems, technologies and products. Identify Continuous Improvement opportunities and progress Continuous Improvement projects.
Specific areas of responsibility
Product Supply to Customer
- Responsible for the supply of product to our customers.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders internally and externally to ensure Customer Supply requirements and supporting activities are well understood.
- Has responsibility for ensuring robust demand analysis and planned supply of goods to meet plant commitments and ensure zero stock outs in the affiliates whilst providing a cost-effective schedule to the plant.
- Ensures sub-contract supplied product availability and zero stock outs.
Customer Relationship Management & Network Connectivity
- Manage Plant / affiliate interface ensuring communications are in line with the requirements of Global network planning and regional Demand Management groups.
- Drive plant-customer S&OP process and ensure representation on all products specific S&OPs and MLPs.
- Lead/support business projects to optimize plant performance with people, processes and tools.
Skills and Capability Development
- Lead and motivate a well-trained supply planning team to deliver excellent service to both the production team and the customer.
- Support and deploy the tools and processes to drive growth in individual and collective capability in the Supply Chain across site.
Systems Application and Optimization
- In collaboration with Local IT and Site Supply Chain, ensure the full leverage and application of all systems and tools through excellence in deployment, user training and documentation of all operational procedures and standards.
- Ensure the establishment of Best Practice Supply Planning Achieve Class A planning with effective Purchasing, Inventory Management and cycle time processes through harmonized procedures and systems application across teams, the correct use of business and process rules/ parameters and the audit of systems practices and adherence to standard processes.
- Input to the development and deployment of all user training/ education for Supply Planning and ensure this is ‘fit for purpose’. Develop and support lead users/ SMEs as required in all core systems. Refresh and follow up to meet any training needs and reinforce learnings as required.
- Possesses ability to collaborate widely across the local site, with affiliates, and regional/ global teams. Must be able to build strong relationships, coach and influence peers and key stakeholders. Leads for change and embraces a continuous improvement philosophy and approach to work.
Business/ Management Skills
- Drives through the execution of the project plans/ key milestones with a close attention to the details and quality of output. Uses personal creativity and entrepreneurship to initiate projects, gain commitment and obtain the necessary support and resources to enable success.
- Through personal drive and proactive, positive nature, the incumbent is able to create a continuous improvement mindset and desire to challenge the status quo. Possesses a strong passion for learning and development of employees, the creation and development of talent and skills.
Minimum Qualification Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Business or a similar ‘discipline’.
- Additional education should include Project Management, Leadership and/ or Organizational Development, Supply Chain principles, some formal IT training
- Significant exposure and knowledge of SAP in manufacturing & supply chain in cGMP environment is essential
- Strong influencing and communication skills with demonstrated ‘leadership’ skills required
- Project management of major improvement initiatives
- Passionate about People and Employee development and motivation
- A highly motivated change agent who can work collaboratively and energize others to drive change and obtain shared results
- Excellent computer skills.
- 5+ years’ experience in Supply Planning
This job description indicates the general nature and level of work expected of the incumbent. It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all activities, duties or responsibilities required of the incumbent. Incumbents may be asked to perform other duties as required.
Interested in this opportunity and want to join this excellent company, then Apply Now!
Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Ireland (Stamp 4 visa/EU citizenship).