A top FMCG company inDublin is looking to add a Supply Operations Manager to their team.
The successful person will be responsible for end to end functions of Supply Chain. This includes flow of goods, demand planning, inventory, dispatch and delivery to customers. Great opportunity for a strong leader and innovator who can drive continuous improvement, quality and service.
- Full responsibility for Demand planning, Supply, Warehousing, Transport & Customer Service departments
- Lead, manage, motivate and develop a team of 100+ people across the various functions
- Deliver overhead budgets on target for all functions
- Work closely with facilities team to manage & reduce costs of maintaining company assets
- Manage day to day pallet movements with 3rd party transport/customers to reduce outstanding balance
- Manage stock levels in order to reduce aged & clearance stock negatively impacting margin
- Full implementation of routing tool to identify routing synergies/savings
- Identify areas for change/improvement to support the potential of maximizing sales growth and customer service levels while reducing cost base
- Reduce company stock holding/working capital while maintaining agreed service level targets
- Build and develop cross functional relationships to improve future forecasting accuracy, maintain correct level of stock holding & customer service levels
- Maintain standards of health and safety, Quality, site accreditations, hygiene and security for BMT site
- Manage relationships, communication, service and contracts with customers, suppliers and transport companies.
- Provide accurate forecasting plans to manufacturing sites to ensure supply meets customer demand.
- Work closely with Procurement to manage & improve supplier performance
- Third level qualification in Supply Chain management or similar field
- 8+ years’ experience in managing the end to end functions within Supply Chain in the FMCG industry
- Excellent people and leadership skills
- Highly capable of collaborating with multi departments across the business
- The ability to drive change through continuous improvement projects
- Previous experience in managing a fleet of vehicles with extensive knowledge of all transport legal requirements
*Competitive salary and package on offer – DOE