Supply Chain Team Lead - Waterford
Exciting opportunity to join one of Waterford's top employers!
Role: Lead and support the Supply Chain Specialists team for both clinical and commercial product from multiple manufacturing and packing sites and to ensure products are delivered on time and in full.
- Lead, coach and support team with related Order management and Planning & Purchasing activities.
- Managing and analysing and actioning customer forecast data.
- Sales Order management.
- Negotiate price changes and other terms and conditions with suppliers to obtain the best return.
- Interpreting MRP output data with respect to production schedule, plant capacities and purchasing requirements for clinical and commercial products
- Monitoring supplier performance and taking corrective actions as required.
- Analysing product performance and plant capacity data across multiple sites and performing mathematical calculations to determine unit operations and human resource requirements.
- Managing Artwork approval process
- Monitoring production schedules, expediting operations that delay schedules and altering the schedules to meet unforeseen conditions.
- Making sure product delivery dates are met as agreed with the customer.
- Communicate production schedules for multiple sites to the key stake holders.
- Lead, coach and support team in relation to all areas of compliance:
- To ensure that all work carried out is in compliance with cGxP, SOPs, regulatory regulations and guidelines, safety and environmental guidelines.
- Develop a culture of continuous improvement within the team,
- 4+ years experience leading a planning and/or purchasing team using SAP
- Previous Pharma or GMP experience highly desirable
- Project management skills.
5. Experience within the pharmaceutical sector or similarly regulated
Send CVs in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org