Supply Chain Specialist - Pharma
Perm role with an innovative pharma company in Dublin City Centre. Previous pharma / GDP experience is essential.
The Supply Chain Specialist contributes to the planning, monitoring and performance of activities related to the distribution of Commercial product inventory management, in compliance with internal procedures and GxP requirements.
- Facilitates the supply and distribution of commercial product from European distribution hubs to pharmacies, hospitals, wholesalers and customers globally
- Supports vendor management of European distribution hubs, including but not limited to the management of queries, management of vendor processes
- Interacts with CMO’s/CDO’s and transport providers to ensure the timely shipping and delivery of inventory
- Coordinates and implements the logistics activities associated with the international and domestic transportation
- Responsible for ensuring that documentation relating to customs clearance is obtained for all orders and that no delay is incurred due to inaccurate documentation.
- Supports inventory data and collation of inventory data to support planning and forecasting processes.
- Ensuring timely availability of inventory at contract storage sites and reviewing and highlighting and risk to supply to planning and manufacturing sites.
2-5 years experience in a similar role within a Pharma/GDP environment is essential
Third level diploma/degree
Send CVs in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org