Supply Chain Manager – FMCG – Dublin West
My client, a leading FMCG company is seeking a Supply Chain Manager to look after Customer Supply Operations for some of the best known brands on supermarket shelves.
- Full responsibility for Demand planning, Supply, Warehousing, Transport & Customer Service departments.
- Lead, manage, motivate and develop a team of 100+ people across the various functions.
- Deliver overhead budgets on target for all functions.
- Work closely with facilities team to manage & reduce costs of maintaining company assets. MHE, IT equipment, racking, dock levelers etc.
- Work closely with stock control to reduce stock loss & implement new returns/ stock management processes with external suppliers. •
- Manage stock levels in order to reduce aged & clearance stock negatively impacting margin. • Ensure the accurate quantity of stock is replenished from 3rd party storage locations to meet customer orders.
- Lead & participate in cross functional projects throughout the business.
- Build and develop cross functional relationships to improve future forecasting accuracy, maintain correct level of stock holding & customer service levels.
- Previous experience in a management role within Supply Chain/Customer Operations within FMCG
- Customer focused with previous experience of delivering best in class customer service levels. Experience of using demand planning tools.
- Previous experience in managing stock levels with multiple suppliers from different continents, ensuring accurate stock holding to meet demand & working capital targets.