Supply Chain Director – Galway
The Supply Chain Director will be a key member of the Global Operations team handling customer service and being the key leader in charge of supply chain. The incumbent work with Senior Management who will arrange the Sales and Operating Planning. The successful candidate will work with the different supply chain managers of the group to define service targets, measure them and participate to service improvements plans when needed.
- Drive all aspects of customer satisfactionwithin Supply Chain
- Set strategies, implement consistent metrics to improve and communicate order fill rates
- Ensure mix labs inventories are properly managed.
- Lead global joint supply chain projects with our main customers to develop tailor made solutions
- Drive consistency of logistics processes between sites, and in particular harmonize processes affecting customers
- Drive supply chain team to optimize all supply chain costs
- Establishing joint programs with customers to improve productivity and efficiency
- Optimizing aspects of planning under his/her responsibility: customer service department (order entry, order tracking, order ship-confirmation), deviation tracking to build proper reaction
- Work with sales team to establish and track monthly sales estimates.
- Supporting Category manager in balancing load and capacity of all plants. Using standard IT solutions or Developing new ones to improve inter-plant real-time visibility and optimize
- Responsible for all aspects of transportation: Drive RFQ process, manage freight forwarders, switch to cost efficient means of transportation without compromising service
- Participate with supply chain teams to reduceworking capital internally.
- Ensure we continuously and consistently optimize inventory management procedures
- Provide vision and clear goals to the team. Drive PLP process, aligning individual goals to business goals.
- Prepare organization for future: Perform Gap analysis, align organization accordingly, manage change
- Promote and support developmental plans of direct team and entire department
- Prepare succession plan
- Bachelor and/or Masters degree in Business Management/Supply Chain or related field
- 5 years+ of Chemicals Supply chain/Logistics experience
- Proven experience in managing a complex supply chain environment with particular experience in organization design.
- Capable of leading, influencing and making decisions to deliver world class service while managing working capital to group requirements.
- Strong managerial skills and demonstrated success in engaging and motivating people
For an immediate interview please forward your CV using the link provided
Or call Brenda flannery on 091507521 for a confidential conversation
Visit www.cpl.ie for more Supply Chain Jobs