This role collaborates with category leads, engages with 3rd parties and is supported by the IT/BI Analytics teams to identify and realise new business value opportunities. Working with key stakeholders throughout the organisation to identify and implement step change improvements in our approach, practices and systems that deliver sustainable results. Proven supply chain management experience is a pre requisite for this role.
• Acts as agent for change within Glanbia Ireland, leading supply chain excellence to provide insight and advice on best practice supply chain management principles.
• Collaborates closely with Operation and Supply Chain teams at plants/mills/depots to understand needs/challenges, and proactively identify opportunities to add value, drive savings.
• Drives the overall continual improvement programmes within integrated planning and logistics teams by setting up governance structures, defining projects/work streams, managing progress against objectives by time, expense, and savings targets. Fully aligned with Glanbia Performance System (GPS) Principles and processes ensuring a strong focus on Cost out Value in (COVI).
• RTM (route to market) optimisation/standardisation.
• Manages relationships with external and internal stakeholders to ensure strong collaboration on objectives and overall alignment on key focus areas of growth and cost savings.
• Works closely with GBS (Glanbia Business Services) and the Glanbia Supply Chain Management Centre of Excellence to nurture and adopt best in class SCM enabling technology in GI.
• Ownership for Glanbia Ireland’s MES (manufacturing execution system), its development and utilisation to deliver actionable insights.
• Designs and leads the adoption of business analytics tools across the function, inclusive of descriptive, diagnostics, predictive and prescriptive outcomes. Ensuring that stakeholders understand the underlying methods, interpretation of outputs, and execution actions to implement.
• Leads analytic based decision making within Operations and Supply Chain function producing robust actionable insights. Manages the prioritisation of analytics projects.
• Leads the development of training programmes aimed at securing embedded Supply Chain, continuous improvement & analytics capabilities within the Glanbia Ireland OPS & SC teams.
• Oversees appropriate systems deployment designed for end-to-end capability improvement. Ensures training, implementation, data management and tools are developed in collaboration with central IT
• Proven experience in supply chain management, and continuous improvement
• Previous experience leading high performing teams.
• Significant experience in supply chain/operations optimisation and/or the provision of business advisory services; including but not limited to Business Process Improvement, and cost optimisation.
• Specialist in understanding and identifying leading edge system architecture within SCM, Manufacturing and Business Analytics functions ideally with Prior Experience leading deployment of best practice IT applications for business processes.
• Prior responsibility for design and deployment of analytical interventions including the use of Lean/six sigma methodologies and/or Proven academic background in data science methodology
• Strong communication skills with ability to translate complex work into understandable concepts and terms, stakeholder management
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com