Supplier Risk & Relationship Manager – Global eCommerce
Supplier Risk & Relationship Management (“SRRM”), this person is the global owner of the SRRM Framework. You are responsible for the design and development of this Framework as a best-in-class programme for managing relationships with Third Parties (“TP’s”) and ensuring optimum benefit from relationships with TP’s, while holistically managing our exposure to all forms of supplier risk, throughout the supplier life cycle.
- Serve as an SME on TP risk, including relevant regulatory requirements, industry trends, and best practices.
- Establish strong relationships with global cross-functional, cross-brand stakeholders in developing and implementing SRRM Framework
- Design and map processes to implement SRRM strategy across all regions, and drive the ongoing effective and timely operation of same. Such processes to cater for areas including:-
- Risk Assessment (e.g. surveys)
- Performance Management (e.g. Business Reviews (“BR’s”), Reviews of contracts and Service Level Agreements (“SLA’s”)
- Exit Risk Management
- Design and produce appropriate KPI’s on relevant activities, benchmarking internal performance against best-in-class standards and industry leaders
- Training of users in effective following of SRRM processes, providing training materials where necessary.
- Assist in identifying and implementing appropriate technology for SRRM activity (e.g. Supplier Onboarding and Collaboration tools). Engage with SRRM stakeholders in and beyond Procurement team to understand and address their SRRM systems needs.
- Review and approve supplier onboarding and contract review requests from a holistic risk perspective, considering risk dimensions such as credit, compliance, IT Security, Data Protection
- Ensuring that new suppliers are assigned risk scores and accurately tiered at the point of onboarding, and that these drive future SRRM activities for same.
- with suppliers, providing assistance including SLA templates and review of drafts prepared
- Respond to relevant internal and external audits, exams and requests for information. Assist in the evaluation of audit and examination findings, provison of responses and implementation of corrective actions.
- Review terminations of relationships with suppliers, ensuring all appropriate steps taken and relevant risk experts consulted to facilitate safe exits.
- Extensive knowledge of SRRM strategy, processes, best practice, systems and innovations and experience designing, implementing and managing same.
- 3rd level education (e.g. degree and/or similar professional qualification such as from CIPS).
- 7+ years experience working in dynamic, fast-paced environments
- Enthusiastic, self-driven and with a high level of self-motivation to overcome obstacles
- Ability to communicate with senior management in a self-confident and professional manner
- Experience working in a global role would be a distinct advantage.
Send CVs in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org