Supplier Complaint Management Specialist
In partnership with its client Kenny-Whelan & Associates is currently seeking a Supplier Complaint Management Specialist for the Carlow area.
Profile of role:
The successful candidate will be working within the Supply Chain Materials and SAP team. They will be responsible for initiating and managing supplier complaints.
This requires review and progress of the complaints at the site cross-functional meetings and liaising with Supplier Performance and Development Management (SD&PM) team and the Supplier for investigation completion.
The final supplier quality report for the investigation will be completed by the supplier complaint process steward for review and sign-off. Relationship development with key site suppliers and SD&PM for efficient issue resolution ensures on-time complaint close out.
Material management process also includes the management of supplier change notifications and the new material introduction process.
Ensure that objectives are effectively achieved, consistent with Company requirements to ensure compliance, safety and reliable supply to customers.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Responsible for the processing of supplier complaints, ensuring that they are raised, investigated and closed in accordance with site and global procedures. This includes the resolution of the inventory associated with supplier complaint and requiring certificate of destruction / discards as required
- Responsible for completion of the Material introduction process ensuring that all
suppliers and materials are approved for use on site in compliance with site and Global procedures. This includes the creation and maintenance of Approved Material files including Material Specification and purchasing and distribution documentation as required
- Assist in the changes to existing materials or suppliers on site and the implementation of dual sourcing. This involves close collaboration with the Technical Engineering, IPT and Quality teams. Coordinates and facilitates the Material Review board Cross Functional Assessment team.
- Responsible for ensuring SCN’s (Supplier Change notifications) are implemented in a timely manner to ensure all SCN’s are implemented
- Drive compliance with Global Policies, Procedures and Guidelines, regulatory requirements and execute current Good manufacturing Practices (cGMP) and good documentation practices (GDP) in the performance of day to day activities and all applicable job functions. Target Right First Time (RFT), 100% of the time.
- Drive continuous improvement by leading and active participation in investigations and investigation reports, execution/development of change control, and contribution to Kaizen events as appropriate. Manage root cause analysis of issues, using standard tools and methods, to resolve associated issues e.g. Fishbone diagrams, 5 why’s etc
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor Degree or higher preferred; ideally in an Engineering, Science or Other relevant Technical discipline
- SAP Knowledge essential
- Experience supporting quality related issues
- Experience working with quality management systems
- Change Control/ Change Management experience preferable
- Green Belt preferable
- Considerable experience in a comparable role; contributing to the business at a directional, strategic level; ideally in a manufacturing, preferably GMP setting
- Knowledge of regulatory/code requirements to Irish, European and International Codes, Standards and Practices
- Understanding of business and operations management models and their application
- Ability to complete investigations and excellent report writing skills
- Excellent use of Excel and generation of report / standards and policy writing skills required
- Lean Six Sigma Methodology experience
- Have a strong safety ethos
To apply please send your updated CV to Carmel: firstname.lastname@example.org or for further information please contact Carmel Synnott on 00 353 21 4665405 / 087 7422268