My clients is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. They enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their digital transformation.
With nearly four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, they expertly steer the clients through their digital journey.
The Role Overview
- Provide advance level technical support, service restoration, fulfilment of service request and advice to users ensuring maximum availability, performance and utilization of knowledge and information systems.
- Provide inputs for Problem management by leveraging best effort method for issue resolution through cross functional coordination and support team lead in training, reviews and escalation handling
- Own and provide recommendations for knowledge management by periodically reviewing knowledge articles and their usage.
- Classifying public, private, obsolete and restricted knowledge articles.
- Supports the team lead in identifying and developing training needs and contents, reviews and escalation with the objective to meet the SLA targets for the specific process within guidelines, policies and norms of the Company.
Who are we looking for? Candidate will ideally be:
- Native level fluency in German
- Located in Greater Dusseldorf area to commute
- 2-3 yrs. experience in working in Service Desk/ Tech support process providing remote support for Laptops / Desktops / LAN Issues / Application support/ Small Forms etc.
- Engineering Graduate/ B.Sc. Computer Science / or Graduate with any technical degree/ diploma required
- ITIL trained preferred
- Willingness to work in rotational shifts
- Competitive and negotiable salary
- Permanent fulltime contract
- Benefits to be confirmed
- Well-connected central Düsseldorf location
- Brand new small team to expand with exciting career opportunities
If you are interested in moving to this exciting opportunity, feel free to send your CV directly to email@example.com or submit though the link provided.