Structural DEngineer – Co. Antrim
We are currently working with a market leading manufacturing company based in Co. Antrim, they are on the lookout for a structural engineer to add to their ever-growing team. This company is customer focused led, ensuring the continued evolution of their extensive product range, designed to meet the requirements of civil infrastructure, agriculture and building customers, across the UK & Ireland.
The Structural Engineer will work as part of the technical & design team. Conducting the structural design work within the company, the successful candidate will design products to British & European specification.
Hours of Work: Standard hours will be Monday to Friday 8.00 – 5.00pm. 40 hours per week. Flexibility is required to work additional hours as needed.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Prepare designs and drawings of precast concrete products to British and European specifications as required.
- Provide accurate technical advice and design information to Sales and other departments in a timely manner.
- Assist the Civils Sales team to ensure that customer enquiries and tenders are priced accurately from drawings and bar schedules in the required timeframe.
- Represent the company professionally onsite visits with both clients and potential clients.
- Relevant engineering/design qualification
- 3 years’ relevant experience
- Experience using design packages such as Revit and AutoCAD
- Excellent communication skills
- An attractive salary and attendance payment package
- Free car parking
- Healthcare scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Company sick pay
- Cycle to work scheme
Apply now by clicking the Apply button or for more information contact me directly at email@example.com / 02890 725 632 to discuss in confidence.