StratCO Coordinator – Pfizer, City West, Dublin 24
StratCO (Strategy & Commercial Operations) is an enabling division within Pfizer that provides commercial services to our Business Units. These services include Sales & Marketing CRM support, Skills & Brand Trainings, Meetings & Congresses, MultiChannel Communication and Compliance Support.
This position is responsible for the management of ACM compliance, Transfer of Value and local Meetings & Events (M&E).
This includes management of the event logistics, ensuring the event compliance, cost savings measurement, tracking and reporting, attendee management, client & vendor interactions for Internal colleagues meetings, external attendee engagements, congresses.
This is a newly created role in the organization, and the full implementation of the description above will happen through a gradual expansion of responsibilities, ensuring a smooth transition from the current model and securing business continuity for our commercial clients.
End-to End management of ACM approvals and management of Ariba purchase orders and e-pays (estimated 40% of responsiblities)
- Operational ACM and Ariba support
- Create ACM requests for all MAPP processes (Grants, Consultancies, etc.)
- Contract management for Grants and HCP contracts
- Vendor maintenance
- Ensure sufficient documentation in ACM & Ariba according to MAPP
End-to-end management of Meetings & Events activities including compliance, logistics, payments, reporting, etc (estimated 50% of responsiblities)
- Organize meetings (internal/external, speaker programs and congresses), interface between market requester and event organizer
- Ensure compliance process and global policies are followed
- Plan, track and optimize meeting budgets
- Initiate and manage ACM pre-approval
- Initiate and manage Purchase Orders for overall meeting arrangements. Perform detailed reconciliation of entire meeting arrangements against PO ensuring all activities and payments are appropriate. Provide meeting owner with post-meeting budget analysis.
- Responsible for managing local suppliers, vendor creation, 3rd party contracts, in close collaboration with procurement
- Responsible for HCP contracts ( speaker agreements) and honoraria processes, follow up, prepare and provide status reports to BUs.
- Manage invitation process to meeting, communicate with HCPs
End-to End management for EFPIA disclosure (estimated 10%)
- manage pre-notification process for HCPs (in future I would consider to do the same for HCOs) prior to disclosure
- Continuous Review in scope- out of scope transactions
- Review consent status
- Interface between EFPIA Team and local market
- Review final EFPIA report for disclosure
- Upload EFPIA report
- 3rd level Business Degree
- 1+ year in managing and organising meeting/events from start to finish
- Understanding of compliance related to events
11-month contract initially.