Store Manager – Knocknacarra
Our client is looking for a Store Manager to join our growing team for a new store, that will be opening in Knocknacarra, Galway in June 2020.
They are an independent Irish family business and pride themselves on providing an excellent level of customer service. They are a team of highly knowledgeable, empathetic staff who are passionate about health and nutrition and the Store Manager will have the responsibility of maintaining the high standards expected within their store.
The ideal candidate for this role will be someone with excellent communication skills who thrives on coaching, mentoring and leading a team to always challenge and better themselves while ensuring to maintain respect, trust and integrity. This challenging and exciting position will provide the successful candidate with the opportunity to constantly be learning and improving themselves.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for overall performance and running of the store.
- Ensuring a culture of excellent customer service is maintained.
- Planning and prioritising workloads and delegating accordingly.
- Recruitment, scheduling and managing performance of team.
- Leading a highly-effective team in day-to-day operations, training and coaching your team to ensure growth, development and performance excellence.
- Driving a culture of continuous improvement amongst the team.
- Ensuring high store standards of cleanliness, merchandising and compliance with health & safety.
- Effective merchandising and display of product offering.
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills.
- A passion for excellent customer service.
- A passion for nutrition and promoting a healthy lifestyle.
- Strong organisational and problem-solving skills.
- The ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
- A desire to work as part of a team to generate fresh and innovative ideas.
- Effective leadership and the ability to motivate others.
- A positive attitude and a willingness to learn and improve.
- Minimum two years retail experience.
- Previous leadership experience.
- Previous health food store experience is an advantage.
- Relative qualification beneficial (ie: nutrition, naturopathy etc).
Suitable candidates for this role should send CV’s to email@example.com or call 091507522 to discuss the role further