Cambridge University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust (CUH) is one of the largest and best known Trusts in the country. Based in the picturesque city of Cambridge, just 45mins train journey to the centre of London, Cambridge University Hospitals offers Nurses an excellent work/life balance!
Cambridge University Hospital’s vision is to be one of the best academic healthcare organisations in the world.
Cambridge is one of the most attractive cities in the UK. An ancient university town, it is also a major high-tech centre with very low unemployment, good schools, lovely green spaces and plenty to do. Cambridge is a great place to live with good schools, lots of housing developments, newly developed shopping centres, sports facilities and wide choice of restaurants, cafes, bars, clubs and cinemas. The city has good transport links, is a 45-minute train ride from London and close to Stansted airport.
- Salary £21,478- £27,901
- £400 Relocation subsidy
- 1 months Free Accommodation
- Extra Pay for shift work and overtime
- Excellent Opportunities for Professional Development
- Comprehensive Induction Program
- Short Distance to London Stansted Airport
Candidates must have:
- Good English is essential (Level B2 or higher)
- NMC registered (or in the process of completing NMC Registration)
- Experience in Medical / Surgical or Aged Care to be considered for interviews in June
All Applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence
Cpl Healthcare Contact:
email@example.com or call 00353 1 482 5426