Nursing Opportunities in Waterford!
We are currently recruiting Staff Nurses for our client based in Waterford.
The Nursing Care Facility and Retirement Services are offering the following services:
- Dementia / Alzheimers Disease
- Convalescence / Palliative / Hospice Care
- Rehabilitation – such as, post-operative, Stroke and Cardiac/ Respiratory
- Conditions associated with advancing age
- Chronic Disabilities
- Learning Disabilities
- Acquired Brain Injury
- Competitive Salary (DOE)
- Sunday Premium time and a half
- Bank Holiday - double time
- 23 days of annual leave + 9 public holidays
- Full-time, permanent contract
- Excellent training and progressing opportunities
- And many more
- NMBI registration - active PIN number
- Experience in elderly care is desirable, but not essential
- Newly graduated nurses are also welcomed to apply
There is also an excellent relocation opportunity for applicants who have interest in moving to Waterford.
If you are interested to hear more about the roles, please contact Vedrana on email@example.com or +353 87 405 9697.