We are currently recruiting Staff Nurses, HealthCare Assistant and Support Care Workers for Guernsey Health & Social Services. Various roles available.
Excellent relocation opportunity with Higher salary scale. If you are interested in improving your quality of life, Guernsey is an ideal location for You.
Guernsey is an island off the coast of Normany and it has a lot to offer, especially with its warmer climate, sandy beaches and loads of available activities. Guernsey is offering competitive salaries and attractive relocation package for HealthCare workers.
In Guernsey, they understand the need for a good work-life balance, and with stunning natural scenery, sweeping sandy beaches and a whole host of sport and leisure opportunities, this island is the perfect place to balance work and play.
Forget motorways and long train journeys, everything in Guernsey is just a short drive or even just a walk away, allowing you more time to spend with friends and family doing the things you love. If you enjoy the great outdoors, there are few better places to be. Picturesque walking routes line the island’s coast offering breathtaking cliff views in the south, while the rural parishes are perfect for a casual country stroll.
- Senior Staff Nurse, Adult Mental Health Specialist Services (Band 6)
- Respiratory Nurse Specialist (Band 7)
- Staff Nurse, Acute Medical - Carey Ward (Band 5)
- Staff Nurse - Day Patient & Endoscopy Unit (Band 5)
- Staff Nurse, Mignot Memorial Hospital, Alderney (Band 5)
- Staff Nurse, Emergency Department (Band 5)
- Staff Nurse, Older Adult Complex Physical Health (Band 5)
- Theatre Practitioner Scrub (Band 5/6)
- Staff Nurse, Acute Adult Mental Health (Band 5)
- Senior Staff Nurse, Emergency Department (Band 6)
- Senior Neonatal Staff Nurse (Band 6)
- Integrated Midwife (Band 6)
- Staff Nurse, Medical Rehabilitation Unit (Band 5)
- Staff Nurse, Older Adult Mental Health (Band 5)
- Senior Staff Nurse, Critical Care Unit (Band 6)
- Staff Nurse, Critical Care Unit (Band 5)
- Competitive Salary + bonuses
- Income tax 20% cap of annual salary
- Attractive relocation package, including accommodation allowance from £500 to £5,000, depending on accommodation arrangement
- Full-time, permanent contract
- Excellent training opportunities
- Generous annual leave quota with 9 Bank holidays; honoured NHS service for the provision of annual leave and sick leave; a minimum of 7 weeks annual leave per year
- NMC subscriptions reimbursed
- Pension Scheme
- Band 5: £29,110 - £33,822 BAR £34,763 - £37,676 per annum
- Band 6: £34,763 - £41,956 BAR £43,327 - £47,094 per annum
- Band 7: £41,956 - £50,004 BAR £51,716 - £55,315 per annum
Staff Nurse Applicants must either have NMC Registration in place or be eligible for Registration in order to be considered.
If you are interested to hear more about the roles, please contact Vedrana on email@example.com or +353 87 405 9697.