Currently seeking a staff grade dietician to join a well-known Dublin based organisation, supporting adults with Intellectual Disabilities. Working with the Senior Dietician as part of a multi-disciplinary team for optimum service delivery.
Ongoing supervision and training will be available to build your knowledge and skills and give access to further professional development.
- CORU approved Qualification in Dietetics, which must be maintained annually
- Good clinical Knowledge, ideally relating to individuals with complex feeding needs or eating/drinking and swallowing difficulties
- Knowledge of evidence-based nutrition for nutrition support
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Ability to work well, as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Provide an evidence based dietetic service providing nutritional support to adults with ID
- Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team, attending regular meetings to promote integrated care
- Consult with clients and parents or guardians in relation to treatments, plans and nutritional education
- Monitor and evaluate care plans
- Manage clinical and non-clinical caseloads appropriate to the post
- Educate yourself on relevant HSE policies, HIQA, legislation and professional policies and guidelines to ensure safe practice and high standards of service delivery
For more information and a full job description, please forward on your CV to Meigheann.Lyons@cplhealthcare.com or call 01- 4825 446.