CPL, in partnership with a our client, are looking for a confident, self-motivated individual with a passion for technology and excellent communication skills who thrives in a collaborative team environment.
Our client is a leading software company specialising in working with Goverments who are going through some dynamic changes presently.
- The role will involve enhancing existing software applications implemented in .NET
- Join the scrum team that owns development of new features, built with .Net & SOAP/REST as core technologies and deployed to Azure
- To deliver great results, the team utilizes cutting-edge technology including the latest .NET stacks, automated tests, continuous integration and automated deployments
- Contribute to full SDLC from ideas and design phase right through to implementation, release and deployment.
- Participate in the development of the product with the team, through Daily Scrum, Sprint Planning and Backlog Grooming
- Perform Code Reviews, write unit tests, write documentation and implement software best practices
- Collaborate with QA engineers to develop testing protocols to identify and correct defects
- Build and maintain excellent working relationships with peers across organizations (QA, Development, PM, UX, etc.)
- You will contribute to the full SDLC from ideas and design phase right through to implementation, release and deployment. You will turn ideas into prototypes and prototypes into products, evaluate emerging software technologies, evaluate third party solutions.
Your Skills and Qualifications:
- 6+ years of strong C# / .Net 4.5 or higher development experience . Significant and demonstrable experience of implementing C# best practices, valuing scalability, availability and performance
- ReST and/or SOAP Web Services – public and private facing APIs
- Good experience with Unit Testing Frameworks and Tools such as XUnit, VS Testing, etc.
- Experience working in continuous integration and continuous deployment systems (CICD)
- Knowledge of build systems and software integration systems
- Experience and understanding of software source control systems, preferably Git
- Good understanding & working experience in cloud computing platforms such as Azure Cloud
This is a permanent role.