Senior Support Analyst
High Level Customer Support 2+ years of expereince a must
Work for the world’s largest cryptocurrency exchange. Operating across 33 countries, trading over $150 billion to date.
As a Senior Support Analyst, you’ll join a high functioning team of passionate support professionals who know their performance is critical to achieving the company mission.
• Responsible for providing support for users and serving as a senior domain expert for a scope of work or product across multiple channels.
• Provide on-call coverage and serve as an escalation point for hi-priority queues or complex investigations.
• Communicate with internal and external stakeholders in an effective, tactical, and empathetic manner.
• Work with customer advocacy to operationalize and standardize new and existing policies, processes and procedures.
• Drive impactful changes across workflows, policies and tools by working with internal support teams and vendor partners.
• Maintain a thorough understanding of metrics and dashboards to make informed, data-driven decisions.
• Continuously add value through effective project management, ruthless prioritization and efficient execution.
• Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in financial services, technology and/or customer support.
• Experience with payments, fraud, account access, trust and safety or other relevant operational domains.
• Experience with different channels of support, including voice, e-mail, social and/or chat.
• Fantastic communication skills to operate across multiple departments and stakeholders.
• Flexible and adaptable to meeting the evolving needs of a high-growth and fast paced organization.
• Must be able to read, write and speak in English.
• Advanced degree in business, finance or CX.
• Advanced understanding of Google apps, JIRA, Salesforce Service Cloud.
Want to know more? Email your CV to Tristan.Moyer@cpl.ie or call +353 086146083