Sr. Application Developer
Application developers will, in collaboration with a multidisciplinary delivery team, design and develop software applications based on defined requirements.
- Contribute significantly to implementing technical solutions within a collaborative, high trust, solutions delivery team which will contain other developers, architects, data scientists, product owners and DevOps engineers.
- Work within a defined agile delivery process to deliver high quality code for complex projects
- Continuously innovate in terms of process and technology
- Be a proactive stakeholder in quality of code and overall product quality
- Must embrace emerging technologies and keep abreast of new frameworks, tools and programming languages
- Must have strong verbal, written and organizational skills and strong customer focus
- Will perform additional job duties as required
Knowledge & Skills
- 7+ years’ experience in designing and developing web based applications. Full stack development experience is preferred.
- Experience working in a high-paced agile continuous deployment environment
- Experience in designing and developing RESTful services.
- Experience with micro-service architectures would be an advantage
- Expert in Java development with experience across a range of frameworks and libraries such as Spring, Play and Akka.
- Experience with database technologies such as SQL and NoSQL
- Experience of both windows and Linux or Unix based operating systems
- Understanding of cloud based technologies and providers such as AWS, Azure and GCP is preferred.
- Experience with SDLC artefact management tools such as JIRA
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline is preferred
For an immediate interview please forward your CV using the link provided
Or call Claire Brady for a confidential conversation on 091507537
Visit ww.cpljobs.ie for more IT Jobs