Grade: - Band 6 - £34,763 - £41,956 BAR £43,327 - £47,094 per annum
The States of Guernsey are seeking to appoint a Specialised Oncology Dietician to join the team at Hospital Services.
The post holder will work as a Dietitian within the Bailiwick of Guernsey, in community, and also in the Princess Elizabeth Hospital.
This is a new full time post formed to fill a gap in services highlighted by a recent Royal College of Physicians review of Oncology services.
This varied and interesting post will best suit a confident and experienced State registered Dietitian who is able to provide professional and effective nutrition counselling and nutrition support to a wide range of oncology patients through indirect and direct patient contact, both in an individual and group setting.
- Degree or Post graduate diploma in Dietetics, member of the British Dietetic Association
- State Registered Dietitian registered with HCPC
- A wide range of post qualification experience in Dietetics including at least 2 years post
qualification experience ideally in the field of Oncolgy and nutrition suppor
- Excellent presentation skills and experience delivering training to other health care
Generous relocation package offered to include;
- Expenses paid onsite interview
- Rent Allowance
- Removal Costs reimbursed
- Welcome Bonus
Cpl Healthcare Contact
For more information or to send a CV, please contact email@example.com or call 00353 87 113 8783