We build technology that helps make mobile games successful and enables developers to bring their games to more people around the world. Since we launched in 2012, our technology platform has been instrumental in fuelling the explosive growth of many mobile games, including those developed by our own studio and by our studio partners.
We’ve built an amazing team of talented people who are committed to helping the mobile games industry thrive. We work with mobile game developers to publish, market, and grow their businesses. The is headquartered in Palo Alto with offices in San Francisco, Dublin, Beijing, Tokyo, Seoul, Toronto, Herzliya and Berlin.
Best Workplaces and a recipient of the 2019 Glassdoor Top CEO employee’s choice award. The San Francisco Business Times’ awarded one of the Bay Area’s Best Places to Work and the Workplace Wellness Award, which recognizes businesses that are leaders in improving worker well-being.
We are looking for a Solutions Engineer to join our team in our Dublin 2 office!
The role will be responsible for interfacing with our largest publishers with any technical issues along with suggesting product improvements, testing new versions of the SDK, and working with partnering companies that help facilitate app monetization.
You will also have the opportunity to work directly with leadership - including VP's and Director's across teams, and to learn from many thought leaders in the industry, including our founders and lead engineers.
- Solve puzzles all day long
- Regularly resolve technical issues with large publishers
- Represent publishers and drive resolution of technical issues with internal engineering teams
- Suggest new features and improvements to SDKs and APIs
- Be a product expert and key point of contact for internal business teams
- Prioritize the above based on need and opportunity
- 1-4 years of experience in software development
- Experience with mobile app development (iOS/Android) is a must
- Deep programming knowledge, ability to read and understand code, with high level skills in one or more of the following: Java, C#, Objective-C and Swift
- Work independently with the ability to prioritize workload based on need and opportunity
- Self-motivated and keen ability to take initiative, with a "can do" attitude is essential
- Excellent communication skills and strong client-facing business acumen
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Games Technology
- Knowledge of the mobile advertising landscape, preferably experience within the Ad-Tech industry
- Unity game engine experience
- Familiarity with scripting languages (Python, Perl, etc.) and database management systems (MySQL, Vertica etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to understand business issues and apply creative solutions
- Interest in learning new technology & passion for problem solving
- Health Insurance
- Daily lunches and fully stocked kitchen
- Laundry Perk
- Gym Perk
- Fun company parties and events
- Autonomy to make decisions in a rapidly growing company
Essentially we require someone who has:
- Experience with game or mobile development (Android, iOS or Unity)
- Interested in a transition from software developer to support/solutions engineer
- Interested to widen their knowledge of the mobile games industry – specifically working with and learning about marketing which we do.
- Language: C++, C# and Java
- Gaming Engine: Unity, Cocos2dx
- Experience of working with SDK Integration